■ About ■ Machine
Professional machine for continuous casting slab of the low times, sulfur print sample of high-speed milling and grinding process and continuous casting lines fast line detection equipment. Suitable for long slabs, big round billet, billet, tube, printed on a variety of low-sulfur sample times.
■ ■ Machine Features
1) This machine is an efficient, heavy-duty special machine tools, spindle power 30-55KW, feed rate per minute can be 500mm, while belt grinding mill is the most efficient way, efficiency is the other machine 6-8 times, energy-saving effect.
2) through advanced processing technology, from the original sample length of 200-250mm slab dropped to 70-90mm, processing changes in the way of effectively reducing the sample detection time, greatly improving the rate of finished products, can save a lot of steel each year about conservation Slab tons or more.
3) Automatic coarse milling machine, milling, grinding, BTA, dust, and all processes, process engineering process is completely automated.
4) green process: the green machine to track the world's advanced processing technology, using high-speed milling and dry grinding dry fast processing. Dust with a perfect machine, and complete full-chip device protection.
5) The machine produced, processed sample consistency with the state to promote energy saving, environmental protection, low-carbon capabilities.
6) The patent application of the first 3 to 5 hours to process a slab sample, and sample accuracy is difficult to meet the test requirements, determine the problems, now only 30 minutes to complete the whole process of sample processing, including the removal of thermal reaction District 15mm.
■ ■ the main processing billet size
1) Slab: Length 480-1750mm × width 260-400mm × thickness 70-90mm, can be determined according to user requirements
2) billet production and processing of the test sample size: can be determined according to user requirements
3) round billet production and processing of the sample size: according to user requirements to determine
■ ■ machining quality and accuracy
Flatness ≤ 0.02mm
Surface roughness 0.8μm
■ Process ■
■ ■ efficiency
Processing length 1750mm, width 300mm, precision meet the requirements of the standard sample only ≤ 30 minutes.
Patent No.: ZL 2009 1 0057726.8
Category: Utility Model
Patent No.: ZL 2009 2 0074378.0