■ About ■ Machine
The processing center consists of three parts, one for the automatic feeder, two for the special CNC lathe, three for the pneumatic marking machine.
1) automatic feeder from the hopper, the feeding mechanism, PLC electrical control system.
2) CNC lathe is dedicated specifically designed for the round tensile specimen processing special CNC machine tools, in particular, to adapt to rough round the intermittent rough and square cut. Able to meet all kinds of high temperature alloys, titanium alloys, heat-resistant alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, cast steel and other materials and non-ferrous materials, rough and finish. Machine reliability, rigidity, high precision, long life.
3) Pneumatic marking machine marking by the agency, the sample transfer device, robot, PLC and electrical control system.
■ ■ Machine Features
1) This machine is a dedicated high-efficiency machining center, automatic feeding, automatic chucking, automatic positioning, automatic tool change, automatic processing. Spindle power, advanced delivery system. Whole process does not require human intervention.
2) The machine structure and Minato, rational layout, using a number of cutting-edge technology, such as the use of linear guide rail, rail lubrication using a self-lubrication, stable and reliable.
3) Green processing: machine adopts the world's popular high-speed machining mode, a sound water cycle, chip conveyor and reliable protection.
4) The machine produced, processed sample consistency with the state to promote energy saving, environmental protection, low-carbon capabilities.
5) before the patent application, companies can not batch processing of samples, can only be done manually, the specimen shoulder, parallel to the section of consistency is poor, test data is difficult to determine a unified, multi-object, is no manual, samples of the same good, tolerance <± 0.01mm, the sample produced without objection.
Production and processing specifications ■ ■
The total sample length: ≤ 300mm transition radius: R = 10-25mm
Parallel to the length: L = 60-120mm diameter clamping part: φ1 = 14-20mm
Gauge length: L1 = 20-100mm diameter parallel sections: φ2 = 5-14mm
■ ■ workpiece machining accuracy
Straightness (parallel section): ≤ 0.02mm
Tolerance (parallel section): <± 0.01mm
Surface roughness (parallel section): 0.8μm
■ ■ efficiency
Processing side blank, the length ≤ 300mm per hour processing samples 6.
Processing of round billets, the length ≤ 300mm per hour processing samples 8.
Category: Utility Model
Patent No.: ZL 2009 2 0074375.7